Kellie has previously treated and managed at The Park Club Medispa which relocated to The Hogarth Club in 2017 and became The Hogarth Medispa where Kellie is also currently based. Kellie is very well known to our clients as highly experienced and professional, super bubbly and personable. Kellie's energy is infectious and you will be instantly at ease and smiling with Kellie.
Qualifications and Experience
- Record of Achievement – Emergency First Aid and defibrillator training 2022
- CQC Registered Manager for The Door W4 - 2022
- Advanced CoolSculpting Ed – Allergan 2021
- Morpheus 8 - InMode 2020
- Advanced CoolSculpting Ed – Barcelona 2019
- Harmony XL Pro Laser Training - 2019
- Chemical Peels - with Michael Q. Pugliese, LE
- Collagen Stimulation Therapy - International Institute for Anti-ageing
- Micro-Needling - International Institute for Anti-ageing and Innopen
- Micro Dermabrasion – Naturalaser innovative beauty technology
- Cool Peel - International Institute for Anti-ageing
- Brand Training – Zo Medical, Obagi, Circadia, Medik8, Dermalogica, Environ, Jane Iredale, , Advanced Nutrition Programme, Aromatherapy Associates, Tides, Thalgo, Neom
- CoolSculpting University – London Zeltiq 2016
- Soprano Ice Laser Training - 2013
- Effective leadership – dermal institute 2011
- Reflexology – Dermal Institute 2006
- Aromatherapy – Dermal Institute 2005
- ITEC – International training diploma in Physiatrics, Aesthetics and Electrology 1993
- ITEC – Diploma in advanced Skincare
- City and Guilds - National qualification in Beauty Therapy, Aesthetics and Electrolysis - 1993
Our fully trained staff are here to guide you through your visit, and the best way to start is with a complimentary 30 minute 1-to-1 consultation with our practice manager and treatment expert, Kellie Lloyd. Kellie will be able to advise on practitioners and treatments, help you discover your goals and set a plan to reach them, with no obligation to commit to any treatments that are discussed.
— Ruth H
"Excellent treatment and outstanding service. I can’t recommend Kellie and the team highly enough, warm friendly, reassuring and incredibly professional. The Coolsculpting treatment I had also actually worked and exceeded my expectations - I’ve already rebooked and recommended to others."
"Tailor made service with a smile. Before deciding to proceed with the treatment, I was fully informed about the procedure and any side affects. Kellie was a dream, extremely professional and very accommodating to ensure I was comfortable at all times."
— L. Barrett
"Superb service from the greeting, treatment, through to leaving. The staff are lovely and the rooms are all really nice. Had CoolSculpt and the consultation and treatment were really professional. I have now started to see results and am really pleased with them."
Start your journey with a free Total Wellbeing Consultation
Our fully trained staff are here to guide you through your visit, and the best way to start is with a 1-to-1 consultation with our practice manager and treatment expert, Kellie Lloyd. Kellie will be able to advise on practitioners and treatments, help you discover your goals and set a plan to reach them.
The CoolSculpting® procedure is the world’s number one body contouring technology delivering precise controlled cooling to target fat cells underneath the skin. Painless fat reduction with zero downtime that works by permanently eliminating fat cells without the need for surgery. Once the treated fat cells are gone, they’re gone for good!
In a single treatment session, CoolSculpting® can reduce the number of fat cells in multiple areas by up to 27%! Your body will naturally process and eliminate the dead fat cells over 2-6 months.
CoolSculpting® is based on years of research and scientific evidence with over 60 publications on its safety and efficacy. Getting started on your CoolSculpting® journey begins with a specialised one-to-one consultation to build a treatment plan that’s tailored to your needs.
Book a free, no obligation consultation
If you are curious about having the treatment, one of our friendly professionals can contact you to discuss any questions you may have. Simply fill out this contact form and someone will be in touch with you soon.