- Senior Member European Society of Aesthetic Gynaecology (ESAG)
- International Society of Aesthetic Plastic Surgeons member
- BAPRAS member
- British Association of Hair Restoration Surgery member
Qualifications and Experience
- M.D (St George’s University, School of Medicine – June 2000)
- MRCS (Edin) – RCOS (Edinburgh) June 2005
- PhD – Oct 2014 Institute of Cancer Research, University of London
Current roles: Lead Plastic Surgeon Thornhill clinic, Luton; Lead Surgeon and Medical Director Harley Street Clinic Harpenden and Reigate; Founding Surgeon Signature Clinic: Glasgow, Manchester. Clinic Director HSCAMP complaints adjudication service. Clinical Director Ariarm Medical Ltd. Aesthetic Lead TK Aesthetics and Aesthetic doctor at Nova Clinic, Greenwich.
"Plastic Surgery is a unique speciality which requires vast skills of the surgeon. These include finesse, precision, creativity and a sense of safety. It combines the art of beauty with surgical expertise to provide or restore what the patient feels is their normal form of beauty. I aim to achieve this by maintaining a meticulous and professional approach to my patients."
- Finalists – Aesthetic Awards 2017 – Best Aesthetic Clinic in the South of England
- Winner (1of 6 best oral presentations, out of 80 presentations) – at 1st Research Council Meeting, EURAPS, Munich 2012
- ASiT Medal – (Association of Surgeons in Training) medal winner – First prize – 24th March 2012
- Runner up (2nd place) – Presidents section BAPRAS Winter Scientific meeting 2011
- Joint RCSEd/ RCSI Research Fellowship Project No – JRF/Ed/ RCS/09/003
Upper Blepharoplasty at The Door W4
Blepharoplasty, also known as eyelid or eye lift surgery, is a procedure that removes excess skin and fat from the eyelids to achieve a more youthful and refreshed appearance. The procedure can address droopy eyelids, puffy eyes and wrinkles around the eyes, helping rejuvenate and reverse the look of tired, sagging eyelids.
MyEllevate® and MyEllevate® Plus
Morpheus 8 by Inmode is a cutting-edge technology that combines radio frequency with fractional micro pins. Specifically designed to morph skin and fat cells to provide a smooth and sleek appearance
Tighten and improve your sagging skin, neck, or double chin with this revolutionary soft surgical treatment. A real alternative to a face and neck lift, using stitch free, radio frequency technologies this treatment is perfect for those with ageing concerns.
Liposuction is a cosmetic procedure that removes small areas of stubborn, unwanted body fat. Contour specific areas of the body such as the stomach, thighs, buttocks and hips. Liposuction has become a very commonly used procedure for both men and women of all age groups who struggle to lose body fat through exercise and diet.
Buccal Fat Pad Reduction
Buccal Fat Pad Reduction or Removal (cheek fat removal or buccal lipectomy) is a cosmetic surgery procedure that removes excess fat pads from the cheeks to narrow the face and create a more contoured facial appearance. This can be combined with other facial procedures or be carried out as a stand-alone procedure for your desired look.
Get in touch with Mr. Rohit Seth about any of his treatments or to book.