Non-Surgical Buttock Enhancement
Naturally stimulate collagen for smooth and full buttocks without the downtime
Lanluma® is the collagen stimulating injectable that smoothes, reshapes and sculpts beautiful buttocks. This innovative filler activates natural collagen production, creating volume that enhances your body’s curves and contours.
Lanluma’s main ingredient is poly-L-lactic acid (PLLA), a component that's been used in medicine for over 30 years for everything from dissolvable stitches to treating scarring.
When injected into the body, PLLA particles get to work deep within the skin to activate your body’s own natural collagen response – achieving long-lasting volume.
The Lanluma Non-Surgical Buttock Lift offers minimal downtime, gradually-emerging, natural-looking results that last up to two years, without the surgery.
How Does The Lanluma Non-Surgical Bum Lift Work?
Lanluma is an injectable poly-L-lactic acid (PLLA) collagen stimulant. It can be used to activate natural collagen to increase fullness and add volume in the body. Lanluma isn’t the same as other fillers, because it doesn’t ‘fill up’ areas like HA fillers. In fact, PLLA particles get to work deep within the skin to activate the body’s own natural collagen response – so the volume created is long-lasting, with results lasting up to two years post-procedure. Lanluma is injected into the body with a needle or a cannula depending on the desired treated area.
Why Choose Lanluma To Enhance Your Body?
- Lanluma can target flat or saggy buttocks by naturally enhancing your curves with results to buttock surgery with minimal risk and downtime.
- Improves skin tightness and texture on the buttocks where you want it most.
- Can help to reduce cellulite and dimples.
- It promises a gradual, continuous improvement in both volume and skin texture as your treatment plan progresses and your natural collagen production is stimulated.
- This treatment can also be used on the neck, arms, hands, décolletage and thighs.
- Lanluma is also a suitable tool to correct natural and post-surgical concerns such as atrophy, lipoatrophy and postpartum body.
- You get beautifully natural-looking results that last up to two years. (J Am Acad Dermatol 2010;62:448-62)
- It’s an outpatient treatment that can be typically performed in under an hour.
- It’s virtually painless (performed under local anaesthetic) with minimal downtime – patients can resume most activity same-day.
- It takes between 2-4 treatment sessions, with results appearing gradually over 2-3 months.
- Suitable for adults of all ages and gender identities.
It all starts with a consultation with Dr Awfa Paulina, where you will talk through what results you would like to achieve. Dr Paulina will look at the areas you’d like to transform, and discuss what’s possible. Then, if you are happy to go ahead, treatment can proceed.
Unlike other collagen stimulating injectables – for which you will have to schedule another session – your clinician can prepare and use Lanluma within minutes. After making you comfortable, they will sterilise the area to be treated, and then apply a local anaesthetic. This makes the treatment virtually painless. They will carefully inject Lanluma where you would like to create volume – and that’s it.
You’ll feel fine right after the procedure, though there may be a little redness and swelling for a few hours. Depending on the area treated and how your body reacts, creating the volume you’re after will take 2-3 sessions, and results will show in the months afterwards as your natural collagen develops
It’s really important to massage the treatment area for 10 minutes 2 x a day for two weeks after every treatment session. This is needed for Lanluma to distribute evenly throughout the area, avoiding any lumps, bumps or nodules and creating even, beautiful volume and enhancement. Top Tip Set an alarm on your phone so you don’t forget to massage!
• Apply an ice pack for 35–45 mins within the first 24 hours – be sure to wrap the ice pack, do not apply it directly to your skin.
• Though pain is rare, you can take paracetamol if you feel uncomfortable.
• Be patient – your results will appear gradually, and the results will continue to improve as you go for your planned treatment sessions over the next few months.
• Remember that once you achieve your final results, they will be long-lasting.
• Apply moisturiser or other skin products on the injection site to avoid infection.
• Use the sauna, swimming pool or gym for at least 7 days.
• Sunbathe for at least 10 days – you must avoid UV light, including sunbeds.
• Take vigorous exercise for 5-7 days after treatment
Lanluma® Bum - £2500
Dr Awfa was excellent in describing everything to me before treatment. I felt very reassured. He has a lovely bedside manner. Have booked for further treatment in the New Year. I am quite happy to travel quite a distance to see him. Worth every penny.
— Dr Awfa patient
I visited Dr Paulina today for lip fillers. This man is a true professional and will go out of his way to ensure you have the best possible experience, with the best knowledge of your treatment, and very best end results. He spoke me through everything and his calming nature kept me relaxed throughout my treatment.
Dr Paulina is a kind, caring man, who has excellent aesthetic skills. I wouldn't go anywhere else. I know I am in safe hands. He is very interested in his patients, which in my opinion is vital when you're having cosmetic treatments. He comes highly recommended.
Request a call back
If you are curious about having the treatment, one of our friendly professionals can contact you to discuss any questions you may have. Simply fill out this contact form and someone will be in touch with you soon.